Part-time virtual project manager
10-15 hours/week to start. Potential to grow over time.
Are you highly organized? Do you like working in the background to keep things running smoothly? Do you like creating systems and processes that make life more efficient? Does being part of a creative world interest you? Then we’re looking for someone like you! We need a virtual project manager who can help ensure all the balls we’re constantly juggling stay in the air. We’d love someone with an agency background but it’s not a deal breaker if you don’t have that experience.
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables on a daily basis
- Keeping our project management system Monday.com updated
- Collaborating with other team members on identifying, planning, and managing key deliverables, activities, budgets and deadlines
- Assisting founder with managing email/client needs on the backend
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as requested
- 2-3 years prior experience
- Proficiency in Google suite and project management software OR ability to quickly learn and begin using
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative and plans ahead
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Pay rate: $20-$25/hour depending on experience